TV KDRAMA; how often? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
how often do you watch one?
you begin a new one every week?
one every month?

sometimes months go by for me till i start watching a new one
i am just not interested in most
too many are all about love and similar stories, am i right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Back then, I used to watch like 2 or 3 dramas a year per year, nowadays I can't finish any drama that I start, most of them are uninspired and boring. In 2020 I didn't finish any drama. I started Itaewon Class, start up and the uncanny counter and I couldn't finish any of them. The last drama I finished was in 2019 Vagabond it was pretty good and exciting.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
2 per month on an average :we_kpopsourcing: me and a senior just download it through the day while we work and take it home to watch during weekends.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread