Variety Keep Running Season 3 (1 Viewer)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I probably won’t have the time to sub, but I can help with what’s going on
Just send me a scene and I could explain what’s basically going on
no problem :pikahappy::pikahappy: i will just enjoy the interactions. Yuqi + Lucas on knowing brothers were also amazing. :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
no problem :pikahappy::pikahappy: i will just enjoy the interactions. Yuqi + Lucas on knowing brothers were also amazing. :jenniesmug:
yep I’m already loving them together
They’re less loud in Chinese than Korean though
Maybe because they both got scarred by their intro?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread