MV Kenshi Yonezu / Paprika - 米津玄師 MV「パプリカ」 (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like it! Not as much as the rest of his music but it’s still really good. I’m assuming this won’t be on international music streaming apps until 200 years later though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it! Not as much as the rest of his music but it’s still really good. I’m assuming this won’t be on international music streaming apps until 200 years later though.
Spirits of the Sea just got on iTunes like a month ago :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread