News KEP1ER (GP999's group) official lineup (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
watched the finale pretending I didn't ignore the show till now :wonwooglasses:
same :we_kpopsourcing: watched it today for the hype but skipped the whole thing because their stans were assholes to sunmi
 
  • Like
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
same :we_kpopsourcing: watched it today for the hype but skipped the whole thing because their stans were assholes to sunmi
I didn't watch because I was too hurt after I-Land so I decided to never watch a survival show ever again :ChaeNo: and yeah what the 'fans' did to queen Sunmi was disgusting
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy to see that Bahiyyih and Yujin made it. How long will they be promoting as a group?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread