Traded Kep1er Hikaru, Nayeon 3 or Tempest Hwarang Rares (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Sorry to hear no luck on VIVIZ rares so far Abe. Maybe for this week's weekly :sanapray:
Well it's not that surprising as I'm looking only for 3 Rares and Deck 1 doesn't exactly seem like the most popular deck which is why I'm re-rolling more for Batch 5 Rares in general and just picking Deck 1 Rares from the re-rolls if I get one as I'm probably missing a lot of Deck 1 Rares that'll be worthless as far as trading goes
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread