Traded Kep1er Yeseo + Ten and YangYang Ten AF + StayC Seeun AF (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I am trading these 3 AF cards:
1682220421250.png
1682220454863.png
1682220699653.png

I am looking for Nayeon limited cards the most (except for AF) but most of you have an idea of what I like and who my biases are so just make me an offer I guess!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Besides NAYEON, (cause I have her....) is there anyone in my card set who you're interested in :sanapray:
I might want Iz*One Wonyoung Halloween but I want to think about it if you don't mind.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Besides NAYEON, (cause I have her....) is there anyone in my card set who you're interested in :sanapray:
Which card are you interested in?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Would u want any cravity AF for yeseo AF? :sanapray: :pandaangel: :susPepe: :pepeheart:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Well if Sha is getting Yeseo, The YangYang Ten one interest me, but also Wonyoung Halloween isn't for Trade
Sorry :sanapray:
What are you offering for trade?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread