Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 1 January 2023 #1 @Shawol Reactions: Ahsoka, alo, ichigohon and 3 others
jinki_lovebot Joined 13 December 2022 Messages 399 Reactions Received 533 Location Atlantis Website softlaceus.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Shawol Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 January 2023 #2 I SWEAR TO GOD I WENT INTO THIS CONCERT AS A DIFFERENT PERSON... AND LEFT IT AS A BETTER PERSON. THIS PERFORMANCE CHANGED MY LIFE Reactions: Myth
I SWEAR TO GOD I WENT INTO THIS CONCERT AS A DIFFERENT PERSON... AND LEFT IT AS A BETTER PERSON. THIS PERFORMANCE CHANGED MY LIFE
Violanah . Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 1,017 Reactions Received 803 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,817 Fandom Multifan Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/They 1 January 2023 #3 Omg that performance was godly. I love it so much. Reactions: Myth
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 January 2023 #4 king delivered, best intro too. Reactions: jinki_lovebot and Myth
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 1 January 2023 #5 Key performances are always so satisfying! Reactions: jinki_lovebot and Myth
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 January 2023 #6 He did great