Comeback Keyakizaka46's last album "Eien Yori Nagai Isshun" has been released (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Keyakizaka46's best of album has been released
Their last live will be in a few days
The last episode of Keyakitte kakenai will air this sunday

Go listen to the whole album on any streaming platform, it features all of their best songs and 6 more new songs

Excuse me while I cry with the album on loop....

here are the new songs on the album.... I like Sajin and 10gatsu (jugatsu) the most (The 2 videos I posted first)





 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I understand they are rebranding. Right?
Yepp, their new name will be Sakurazaka46, their new colour will be white, their logo will be white with pink accents and we don't know yet the concept they are going to go for....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread