Group Keyakizaki46 欅坂46 ~Official Artist Thread~ (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The new single's lineup has been announced! My bby Techi is still center, and my new bby Karin managed to make into into the lineup!

@Drug ... I'm sorry but...

Third Row

SlotMember
11Habu Mizuho
12Watanabe Rika
13Inoue Rina
14Harada Aoi
15Seki Yumiko
16Uemura Rina
17Fujiyoshi Karin
Second Row

SlotMember
6Takemoto Yui
7Sugai Yuuka
8Morita Hikaru
9Moriya Akane
10Sato Shiori
Front Row

SlotMember
1Kobayashi Yui
2Matsuda Rina
3Hirate Yurina (Center)
4Tamura Hono
5Watanabe Risa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I am starting to wonder if a graduation is coming soon for Suzumon or even Oda Nana..
I can't believe that they are still putting Techi center again.



Yuipon!
I hope Techi will graduate soon 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I cannot get over this performance... IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Like the duet dance Yuipon and Techi have together is so beautiful!




And then there is this one... Techi really starts crying by the end of this one. The fans who were there say she was full on sobbing and was helped off stage by staff... I... FUCK I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread