- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Alright this has just gotten worse overtime.
Key's I wanna be is devious. I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!
And what is worse about it... It happens again and again, bcs whenever smbdy says I wanna be nowdays I just get Key's song echoing in my head...
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
AND NOW, it is starting to hinder y abilty to enjoy songs too! Like the song Suga just released rn, Interlude:Shadow... HE IS SAYING I WANNA BE SO MUCH IN IT!
Have you EVER tried to listen to a song while another one is running rings in your head? It's not easy I am telling you!
Fuck Key for writing a song like that, it has ruined the phrase I wanna be for me forever!
Key's I wanna be is devious. I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!
And what is worse about it... It happens again and again, bcs whenever smbdy says I wanna be nowdays I just get Key's song echoing in my head...
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
AND NOW, it is starting to hinder y abilty to enjoy songs too! Like the song Suga just released rn, Interlude:Shadow... HE IS SAYING I WANNA BE SO MUCH IN IT!
Have you EVER tried to listen to a song while another one is running rings in your head? It's not easy I am telling you!
Fuck Key for writing a song like that, it has ruined the phrase I wanna be for me forever!