- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 329
- Reactions Received
- 1,373
- Location
- Nebraska
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
ok
so
colonel Sanders got diggy with Mrs. Butterworth
And their fling led to this baby boy
Has anyone else tried it?!
I really want to try these. ;_;
So badly!
I'm not a waffle person...
But I've always wanted to try chicken and waffles (off Woobin's chest)
There isn't southern culture here in middle of nowhere Nebraska ;_;
Ugh
Looks so good
so
colonel Sanders got diggy with Mrs. Butterworth
And their fling led to this baby boy
Has anyone else tried it?!
I really want to try these. ;_;
So badly!
I'm not a waffle person...
But I've always wanted to try chicken and waffles (off Woobin's chest)
There isn't southern culture here in middle of nowhere Nebraska ;_;
Ugh
Looks so good