Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,379 Reactions Received 41,052 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,208 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 25 February 2026 #1
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 16 July 2026 #2 Boyo said: Click to expand... thanks for sharing this is great I could sing to this Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,379 Reactions Received 41,052 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,208 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 17 July 2026 #3 Darkened_Aura_13 said: thanks for sharing this is great I could sing to this Click to expand... Yes, such a great song. Reactions: dark_tranquility
Darkened_Aura_13 said: thanks for sharing this is great I could sing to this Click to expand... Yes, such a great song.