Debut KIARA - BOSS (4 Viewers)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH CRAP 12:00 clock boi i going to wait for the mv to pop up
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks so good so far. excited for the mv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I read this as "[Debut] KARA - BOSS" and was like :sanathink:
Song's nice for a debut. I'm always on the look out for artists edging toward R&B, so I'll watch her.
For now, my brain has already slotted her in the "Baby Chung Ha" box. Hopefully, as I see more of her, I can see her as Kiara
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread