Performance KiiiKiii(키키) 'BTG' @ Mnet M Countdown 2025.03.27 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
KiiiKiii(키키) @ Mnet M Countdown
2025.03.27


'BTG'











@KiiiKiii ​
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Terrible song. Pard my honesty. I'll carry on supporting them for the time being because they actually have a Leesol but the mini wasn't nearly as stellar as the pre-release for me. Hopefully Starship gets it together on their next comeback and provides them with something more consistent in terms of tracks. This is all over the place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,142
Reactions Received
98,934
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,281
Ship
Wreck
Terrible song. Pard my honesty. I'll carry on supporting them for the time being because they actually have a Leesol but the mini wasn't nearly as stellar as the pre-release for me. Hopefully Starship gets it together on their next comeback and provides them with something more consistent in terms of tracks. This is all over the place.
:sadcat: ah I was hoping it was just me, but I felt quite similar about the song and the album.. it's such a divide form I Do Me
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum: uploaded 2025.03.28
KiiiKiii(키키) @ Mnet M Countdown
2025.03.27


'BTG' horizontal Fancams



​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread