Rumor Kill This Love already at 1M likes (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LET'S GET THAT SOTY TITLE. THIS SONG IS SO GOOD :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was neutral about BlackPink before, (I liked Jennie on Running Man n Lisa in general as a regional neighbor-kinda although I don't think the same abt Sorn n Nichkhun) - I loved this song n Kick It too.

Haven't listened enuf to the other songs on free Spotify to form opinions.

Kill This Love killed me
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread