Kill This Love or FANCY? (1 Viewer)

?

  • Kill This Love

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • FANCY

    Votes: 13 54.2%

  • Total voters
    24

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok so this is going to sound really confusing but I didn't like either song right away BUT when I listened to Fancy I felt I had the potential to like it but with Kill This Love it wasn't as strong so I will go with Fancy-yes I like both songs now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fancy :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread