Performance (KILLER-POLL) YOUR TOP 3 MMA 2018 LIVE STAGES?! (1 Viewer)

TOP 3 LIVE STAGES?!

  • WANNA ONE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOL4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BTOB

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLACKPINK

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apink

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOMOLAND

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roy Kim

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
For me it's:
1. BTS
2. MAMAMOO
3. (G)I-dle

It seems I voted exactly like you
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me it's:
1. BTS
2. MAMAMOO
3. (G)I-dle

It seems I voted exactly like you
:llama_lovely::llama_lovely::llama_lovely:

I hope YG wakes up and amend his sins for BLACKPINK next award stage, they deserve nuch better than that box tbh
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BTS, Mamamoo and (G)I-dle. Wanna One was also pretty good. Those are the kinds of performances I watch awards shows for, where you get more than the usual music show stage and studio track. Not every performance was thrilling, but at least this show had better production values than AAA, which didn't even have proper lighting.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The girls of Mamamoo, Idle and Yeoja Chingu. Honorable mentions to BTS and iKON. iKON had everything perfect but shouldn't have played the original backtrack if they were doing the orchestra version.

BTS, Mamamoo and (G)I-dle. Wanna One was also pretty good. Those are the kinds of performances I watch awards shows for, where you get more than the usual music show stage and studio track. Not every performance was thrilling, but at least this show had better production values than AAA, which didn't even have proper lighting.
I was watching Gugudan's AAA performance and the lighting pissed me off. Everytime Sejeong or Nayoung came on, the lights would go epileptic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread