Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 May 2019 #1 Reactions: Ringwanderung, Riasama and planetarium
Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 May 2019 #2 VOCAL KING OF THIS GENERATION. I am so proud of you, Jjaeni! Please do well on charts. Reactions: Riasama
Riasama Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 1,231 Reactions Received 6,306 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 May 2019 #3 Those notes be hitting I'm- JAEHWAN UR SO GOOD Might as well buy his debut album. Concept is perfect and this song be hitting my heart Reactions: Peach
Those notes be hitting I'm- JAEHWAN UR SO GOOD Might as well buy his debut album. Concept is perfect and this song be hitting my heart