gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 16 August 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji, AmysTeri and 1 other person
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 16 August 2021 #2 @Atiny Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 16 August 2021 #3 What a simple and fun song Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji and gud_bam
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 August 2021 #4 this is such a nice song Reactions: Wingfrost and gud_bam
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 17 August 2021 #5 I have so many thoughts Its so cute and fun, I missed Mingi so much, Seonghwa rapping gave me life! I really like it.
I have so many thoughts Its so cute and fun, I missed Mingi so much, Seonghwa rapping gave me life! I really like it.