I really like it actually, the sounds beautiful together. :sj_weary:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 August 2019 #1 I really like it actually, the sounds beautiful together. Reactions: mirella and Wingfrost
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 24 August 2019 #2 Your taste never ceases to amaze me, I like it but tbh I didn't expect you to like it. And yea, people that watched PX101 even forget that Kookheon has a nice voice, Yu Vin everybody knew already lol Reactions: Wingfrost, JakeyWantsCakey and Ahsoka
Your taste never ceases to amaze me, I like it but tbh I didn't expect you to like it. And yea, people that watched PX101 even forget that Kookheon has a nice voice, Yu Vin everybody knew already lol
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 24 August 2019 #3 Is anyone else having trouble with the site or is it just me?
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 August 2019 #4 My boys Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka