- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
She can but I don't see no iKon here and 2PM don't usually get described as cute either which are her main oneswow she can't like cute guys?
i'm personally offended![]()
Well shit nevermind thenShe can but I don't see no iKon here and 2PM don't usually get described as cute either which are her main ones![]()
She can but I don't see no iKon here and 2PM don't usually get described as cute either which are her main ones![]()
Maybe I'd know that if you actually talked about themInfinite is higher than 2PM tho
Maybe I'd know that if you actually talked about them![]()
I thought you knew it was astros eunwoo since the cards are in the OP ahdjbjnksdbut I can talk hourd about Myungsoo
I didn’t see and pics on phoneI thought you knew it was astros eunwoo since the cards are in the OP ahdjbjnksd
Well shit then I haev Sungyeon now though if you want her?I didn’t see and pics on phone
ohhh in Pristin I am just interested in Eunwoo and RoaWell shit then I haev Sungyeon now though if you want her?
Ah got it-well it was worth the tryohhh in Pristin I am just interested in Eunwoo and Roa