Intro Kim Seolhyun of OH / Leean_Taeyong of AKP (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I thought I escaped those threads :llama_shook:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will enjoy it here
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome Leean. Hope you will enjoy it here and help maintain the peaceful and respectful ambiance around here.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
NOOOOOOOOO :( I WAS HAVING SUCH A GREAT TIME WITHOUT YOU

(get it, without you, like the nct song)
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Sory Why was that comment sad to you? LOL
I kinda don’t want this place to become akp #2 you know....There’s a certain vibe here, The lack of control of trolling, the sexual talk on every threads, the hundreds of Nctzen thirst thread, the trashy titles are amongst the things that I hated on the other forum. I just hope that the ambiance already established here will continue. This place has become a safe haven for so many of us. I don’t want to see the same degeneracy that akp has here. You can still have your fun, have your thread if you want. Just respect the others enough to not take over the forum with that kind of thing.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I kinda don’t want this place to become akp #2 you know....There’s a certain vibe here, The lack of control of trolling, the sexual talk on every threads, the hundreds of Nctzen thirst thread, the trashy titles are amongst the things that I hated on the other forum. I just hope that the ambiance already established here will continue. This place has become a safe haven for so many of us. I don’t want to see the same degeneracy that akp has here. You can still have your fun, have your thread if you want. Just respect the others enough to not take over the forum with that kind of thing.
Fair enough. I do it mostly to be funny anyway if people don't like it, I won't do it. No worries 🧡
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread