Appreciation Kim Taehyung is the most beautiful idol I've ever seen (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
He can be cute as hell.





He can be sexy too. (that bitch):seokeyes:




Also it's his birthday tomorrow, so happy 23rd birthday to him! :dab:


I was gonna post more gifs, but's it's 1 am and I'm too lazy. This post is super cringey anyways. :pepeslippy:
Time to get a badge now.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread