MV Kim Wooseok 'Red Moon' MV/ Solo Debut (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


It's here :queen: :queen: :queen:
I really love the song! Sometimes I felt like the m/v did not match up well with it though but other parts were great. I guess for once the mv will have to grow on me more lmao.

​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually thought the opposite in a way, i really really love the MV and the song is okish for now, I might like it more as I continue to stalk this music video, cause reasons. Fucking, Wooseok!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually thought the opposite in a way, i really really love the MV and the song is okish for now, I might like it more as I continue to stalk this music video, cause reasons. Fucking, Wooseok!
That's the way I usually am lol! The album is pretty good too! I think it's solid for a debut
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread