Teaser Kim Wooseok 'Red Moon' Teaser 2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well this shall be interesting


Also, Eunsang & Yohan promoting Wooseok

 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

I hope my boys continue supporting each other :sanapray: Seungwoo also shared it in his IG story :maheart:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

I hope my boys continue supporting each other :sanapray: Seungwoo also shared it in his IG story :maheart:
I can't wait for it! It looks like it's going to be sexy and extra and I love that for him

I'm happy that they all seem to still have contact and support each other 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't wait for it! It looks like it's going to be sexy and extra and I love that for him

I'm happy that they all seem to still have contact and support each other 😭
I swear to god if they don't put him in the thing he wore for "U Got It"

That sht was the fucking coolest thing ever

And yes I'm really glad too, admittedly the ones with stricter companies can't do much like Junho and the Starship trainees but like it's nice with the ones that can too since I'm sure the others care too :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread