- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
it looks so cute but I have suspicions we might be fooled lol. the Aesthetics will be cutesy and the lyrics questionable
That’s what I thought too when I saw the photo teasers.it looks so cute but I have suspicions we might be fooled lol. the Aesthetics will be cutesy and the lyrics questionable
It'll be like Red Velvet's 'Ice Cream Cake' i'm willing to bet on itThat’s what I thought too when I saw the photo teasers.
![]()
yeah I don't think it will be a full cute concept but like I mentioned above where it'll look cute but the lyrics will be innuendos lol. It would be surprising considering his debut and the fact Up10tion never had a cute concept eitherWhen I saw the cute concept I hoped the song wouldn't sound very cute and for now it isn't so I may still like it. Gonna enjoy his face tho