- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
Kim Yohan has recently done a photoshoot and interview session with fashion magazine '@star1.' During the interview, Kim Yohan talked about his role model, being a homebody, his hobbies, and more.
Image Source: @star1
Kim Yohan first talked about pursuing career as a singer. He said, "It still doesn't feel real (that I debuted as a singer) and I think I'm still lacking a lot. I want to find qualities of myself that I can fix and work to improve them."
Image Source: @star1
He then revealed that in his daily life, he is a homebody. He explained, "I'm a guy who doesn't come out again once they enter their room. I like to lie down by myself and listen to music and play games." He also revealed that his recent hobbies are playing mobile games and nano blocks.
Image Source: @star1
As for his role model, Kim Yohan picked BTS' V. He said, "I want to be like him when I perform. V sunbaenim performs in such an impressive way, like an artist."
Image Source: @star1
Image Source: @star1
Kim Yohan first talked about pursuing career as a singer. He said, "It still doesn't feel real (that I debuted as a singer) and I think I'm still lacking a lot. I want to find qualities of myself that I can fix and work to improve them."
Image Source: @star1
He then revealed that in his daily life, he is a homebody. He explained, "I'm a guy who doesn't come out again once they enter their room. I like to lie down by myself and listen to music and play games." He also revealed that his recent hobbies are playing mobile games and nano blocks.
Image Source: @star1
As for his role model, Kim Yohan picked BTS' V. He said, "I want to be like him when I perform. V sunbaenim performs in such an impressive way, like an artist."
Image Source: @star1