Kimetsu No Yaiba aka Demon Slayer - The Hype and the truth! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just made comment how i liked him being more grey character when in this one he was just straight up villainous and evil :lisalaugh: Oh well, my theory is that he kinda has different sides first of all he seems to dislike demons (doesn't want to be seen as demon himself) so he is harsher to them and regular humans and just seems them as tools, and he was more mellowed down when posing as human but then realizing that he cannot rest and let demon minions handle everything, demon slayers are still after him so he gave up trying to act like one for time being.

It was rly terrifying though, i felt bad at the poor demons. Even more when he was the one who made them that way, thinking of Rui's story they might not even have rly gotten clue or choice to become demons.

That's interesting huh. Maybe the manga gets better eventually, if it's mangaka's first one it might take some time to find it's shape.
Lol yeah he can't show all grey sides every episode, but seeing as we've been made to feel a little sorry for even minor demons, I'm sure Kibutsuji will get his fair exposition too :yolk:

Tbh, I'd love an all out bad guy who just does bad things coz he wants to, not forced by any circumstances lol. But yeah that whole sequence was just terrifying but the animation and direction was just :sj_weary:

The manga yeah, maybe it gets better when there's action scenes and stuff but the in between stuff seems so light, even by shonen standards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol yeah he can't show all grey sides every episode, but seeing as we've been made to feel a little sorry for even minor demons, I'm sure Kibutsuji will get his fair exposition too :yolk:

Tbh, I'd love an all out bad guy who just does bad things coz he wants to, not forced by any circumstances lol. But yeah that whole sequence was just terrifying but the animation and direction was just :sj_weary:

The manga yeah, maybe it gets better when there's action scenes and stuff but the in between stuff seems so light, even by shonen standards.
I actually saw someone compare Muzan to Inuyasha's Naraku and now i cannot unsee it :jisoosmh:



It's not just looks that have some similarities, but: demon kings who have lot of minions, shapeshifters (have appeared both as man and woman), manipulative and cruel, overbearingly strong, demeaning aura..

I'm pretty interested to see where Muzan's characters goes though, is it going to continue the route it took on last ep aka more Naraku esque or is there also more of that human side with his human family?


Light huh, do you mean comedic or? :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually saw someone compare Muzan to Inuyasha's Naraku and now i cannot unsee it :jisoosmh:



It's not just looks that have some similarities, but: demon kings who have lot of minions, shapeshifters (have appeared both as man and woman), manipulative and cruel, overbearingly strong, demeaning aura..

I'm pretty interested to see where Muzan's characters goes though, is it going to continue the route it took on last ep aka more Naraku esque or is there also more of that human side with his human family?


Light huh, do you mean comedic or? :dubuthink:
Lol I can see the Naraku resemblance, although the shape shifting reminded me of Orochimaru sama first :yolk:
I guess that human family might've been just a tool, I doubt that's his real daughter or wife. Although we don't know if demons can have human children in this series lol, who knows :jisoosmh:

Uh well, yeah comedic and kinda caricaturish. And the pacing is SUPERFAST. One panel they're saying goodbye, suddenly next panel they're at the train station lol. Ufotable puts in some padding scenes in between to make it flow better.

Although tbf, I searched online and some action/serious panels look like they're drawn pretty well, so maybe it's just the rest of the plot that gets drawn in that fashion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I can see the Naraku resemblance, although the shape shifting reminded me of Orochimaru sama first :yolk:
I guess that human family might've been just a tool, I doubt that's his real daughter or wife. Although we don't know if demons can have human children in this series lol, who knows :jisoosmh:

Uh well, yeah comedic and kinda caricaturish. And the pacing is SUPERFAST. One panel they're saying goodbye, suddenly next panel they're at the train station lol. Ufotable puts in some padding scenes in between to make it flow better.

Although tbf, I searched online and some action/serious panels look like they're drawn pretty well, so maybe it's just the rest of the plot that gets drawn in that fashion.
Orochimaru huh, that does make sense. Though somehow the aura of Muzan's female appearance just screams Naraku to me I can imagine Naraku doing that same scene.

I don't actually have any idea. Was the "human" Muzan real Muzan at all or was it just cover? Or is it more of what Muzan wants to be and he's now so cruel cause he's annoyed he can't play family anymore and has to do evil demon stuff get demon slayers out of the trail (and kill Tanjiro)?

Oh that sounds bit weird, it does sound like Ufotable has done rly good job adapting it then the pacing has been good with the anime. It's always nice if anime pulls of extra scenes etc. without them seeming out of place but rather adding to animation and story.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Unfortunately neither Crunchyroll or Hulu works here so I have to rely on Gogoanime :yolk:
Yas Gogoanime ftw lol, I used to use Kissanime but they keep having bugged videos and Gogoanime is such a reliable source 99% of the time, I think 1 video wasn't the first one that showed up but the second link for Demon Slayer
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread