Teaser KINGDOM(킹덤) 7th Mini Album [History Of Kingdom : PartVII. Jahan] HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,012
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

KINGDOM(킹덤) 7th Mini Album [History Of Kingdom : PartVII. Jahan] HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
So far I’m really liking the intro & probably x-game

idk what to feel about the rest tbh - the rest of them are just..meh

edit: love song seems quite promising but def not gonna be one of my top favs
but then again I’ll need to wait to listen to the full song to see if I like it or not

edit 2: actually, I think I’m gonna like coup d’etat - seems like a bop
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread