- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hey Hey, I finally am catching up a bit so I decided to voice my opinion on the round 1 performances. The order is the performance order.
- The Boyz - I absolutely adore Game of Thrones so obviously I will enjoy the concept. Thing is The Boyz already did this in the intro stage. So now I absolutely need them to change it up. Haven’t really seen Round 2 yet but I definitely hope that with a song from another group that they play around wizj a different type of concept. Nonetheless the guys seem very talented so I give them that.
- iKON - My babies killed me. I love the arrangement so much. It‘s so unfortunate that the camera work f‘d em up so bad in my opinion. Like how can the practice video from YG highlight the parts better and more accurately than the professional stage recording is beyond me. All I can say is MNET really is being a snake here with iKON. Can’t change my mind on this.
- BTOB - This was such a beautiful concept for them, certainly fresh. I loved the vocals the most. The sword fight scene is as fun but tbh I think for my taste that part could have been shorter. I personally think the song choice was good but I absolutely would have appreciated them doing a song as unexpected as WOW or Beep Beep
- Stray Kids - Quite honestly... I just can’t connect to them and their songs. Literally there was nothing I can recall that grabbed my attention. All I can say is I am curious how I would feel like seeing them perform a hit from a different group. The boys seem fine so I do think the issue lies more about not enjoying the song/arrangement and other things.
- ATEEZ - I LOVE PIRATES SO THIS WAS SUCHBA YES GOD MOMENT. I just loved everything - from song, concept, performance to vocals. I was in awe and it certainly got me super excited for even more ATEEZ. I think to me the assignment really worked cause apparently they absolutely can get a new fan if this continues. What else is there to say that this literally was perfection.
- SF9 - All I could think about was „Modeling Again“. It seems to me that SF9 is more focused in showing their looks, their beauty instead how what they actually can do. It certainly was not a performance that I would say made me excited to see more. But I do know they can do better. So I just hope they get out of that mindset and start showing of their potential.