Comeback KINGDOM - History Of Kingdom : PartⅥ. Mujin | 03.23.23 (1 Viewer)

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
I’m so obsessed with the whole album!! I have a feeling that this is gonna be my most played kingdom album of this year because of the amount of times I’ve been having some of the songs on loop (if not most of them) ever since the album came out - especially Song of the wind + love is pain.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I’m so obsessed with the whole album!! I have a feeling that this is gonna be my most played kingdom album of this year because of the amount of times I’ve been having some of the songs on loop (if not most of them) ever since the album came out - especially Song of the wind + love is pain.
I love Song of the Wind :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread