- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,293
- Reactions Received
- 59,374
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,007
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
haha well, her name is Anabelle, after all lol but yeah, to the new fan she could be trying to be Belle and Ariel at the same timeThey have to update their jerzee shirts to the official fandom name "Kissy" now.
Get on it, S2!!!! You all are dang sloooooooowwww...
Also, is Belle trying to be Ariel The Little Mermaid with that bright red hair???
So........ she's trying to be TWO Disney characters??
The blatant audacity!! 🤣
[ Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast' animated film, by the way. ]
They all look like they've had a blast at the beach!! But, I cannot wait for their return!!!!!!
ohhh I had no idea her real name is anabellehaha well, her name is Anabelle, after all lol but yeah, to the new fan she could be trying to be Belle and Ariel at the same time
yep, Anabelle Shim! She does have a Korean name as well, but I can't think of it rn.ohhh I had no idea her real name is anabelle![]()
I seeyep, Anabelle Shim! She does have a Korean name as well, but I can't think of it rn.