Tourney Kiss Later vs One & Only - R1 LOOΠΔ Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I enjoy both songs about the exact same.

So I went with Gowon's solo coz she's a huge Miracle :sj_weary:

Sorry Yeojin baby, I'll vote for you in another matchup :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Abeamus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Minus the rap/talk part, I really like One&Only and prefer the song style.

But I'm gonna vote for the Kiss Later anime intro because I didn't dislike any of it, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread