- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I've seen people already do this but they died :< (the thread not the people)
And I just saw @WoozisGuitar do this with idols.
So....
Imma do it with our lovely KPS users!!!
HOW TO PLAY:
It's pretty easy.
Choose a user to Kiss, Marry, and Kill out of the users that the user above posted.
If you are in the tagged users above, You cannot respond to it.
I'll start:
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@Baechu
@MiraeTheFuture
And I just saw @WoozisGuitar do this with idols.
So....
Imma do it with our lovely KPS users!!!
HOW TO PLAY:
It's pretty easy.
Choose a user to Kiss, Marry, and Kill out of the users that the user above posted.
If you are in the tagged users above, You cannot respond to it.
User 1:
@Blah
@oOF
@SkEeT
User 2:
Kiss: @oOf
Marry: @Blah
Kill: @SkEeT
@dkfhsd
@ksdfhdkjs
@skhjfdjsf
And so on.
@Blah
@oOF
@SkEeT
User 2:
Kiss: @oOf
Marry: @Blah
Kill: @SkEeT
@dkfhsd
@ksdfhdkjs
@skhjfdjsf
And so on.
I'll start:
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@Baechu
@MiraeTheFuture