New MV KISS OF LIFE (키스오브라이프) - '안녕, 네버랜드 (Bye My Neverland)' (2 Viewers)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,948
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
for a full group mv this the first one, but if you also put individual mvs as well then this is the 5th :catsip:
so you're asking or telling me??
All the solo M/Vs are published under the KISS OF LIFE Name too and they all belong to the same story arc, so yes I do not count them speperatly

My question was more like: how many more will they release
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm glad the song is not the typical KPOP one and what's probably known as a "b side" -- R&B/hip hop song -- took center stage.
And the MV was a mashup of their individual ones.
WTF was the ending about???

S2 releases 2 songs for artists? So this one is a pre-release?

If this is the case, then a KPOP one will likely be the debut track, I'm assuming.

Edit ~ Well, I'm glad at least a "b-side song" was given the MV treatment first.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread