- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not a new MV, I considered changing it but choose not to. Also, a week late yes, but at least someone posted it. Your so quick to criticize the work others do when you don't do any...New M/VI should report you for this misinformation!
Also you are late, even for your slow standards! This video is already more than a week old!
Anyways!! Natty looks incredible, I would never have recognized her if her name would not be attached to the video. Very exicted for her new groups debut![]()
So you are saying I'm never posting anythingNot a new MV, I considered changing it but choose not to. Also, a week late yes, but at least someone posted it. Your so quick to criticize the work others do when you don't do any...
Nope, you definately post stuff. It's just lazy stuff...So you are saying I'm never posting anything![]()
You say this in the thread where you posted a teaser video without any comment and wrong prefixNope, you definately post stuff. It's just lazy stuff...
Your making me work way to hard for an angry Emoji!You say this in the thread where you posted a teaser video without any comment and wrong prefix![]()
I'm a very calm person and do not use angry emojis!Your making me work way to hard for an angry Emoji!![]()
I see. I'm not sure who I have more angry emoji's from. Your or @YouChanTheSheep.I'm a very calm person and do not use angry emojis!![]()
fake!!!
That's a different video. And we're not arguing. We are discussing how wrong @Moguri is.I don't get the point of this arguing when Kim got to it way before both of you lol
how was I wrong?That's a different video. And we're not arguing. We are discussing how wrong @Moguri is.
Ah same title be confusingThat's a different video. And we're not arguing. We are discussing how wrong @Moguri is.
You called it a new MV when it was actually a Teaser of sorts.how was I wrong?
you are so giga reported!!!You called it a new MV when it was actually a Teaser of sorts.
Wow, barely 10:30 and I already got an angry face!you are so giga reported!!!![]()
I'm glad you are having such a wonderful day...Wow, barely 10:30 and I already got an angry face!![]()