kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,384 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 22 August 2023 #1 Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 23 August 2023 #2 Now I can tell their voices apart in the song. Not that I couldn't have by listening to the individual tracks from the album. So this was done to also promote jeans....... which were new. I'd wear those since I like jeans in general. Reactions: kimsguardian
Now I can tell their voices apart in the song. Not that I couldn't have by listening to the individual tracks from the album. So this was done to also promote jeans....... which were new. I'd wear those since I like jeans in general.