New MV KISS OF LIFE (키스오브라이프) – '쉿 (Shhh)' (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I did not know this would continue the story-line of the other MV's, but it was a surprise because I just assumed it would be a typical KPOP-like song.
BUT, I'm glad it's different.

Also, I don't know if it's just self-nostalgia, but it reminded me of '90's American hip-hop/R&B girl groups like TLC or Destiny's Child-- but, more on the hip-hop side.
I'm sure there's a better description or official description out there on the Internet, but, this was my reaction.
I also love that we can hear more of their vocals.

So, for me at least, it was a strong debut.

And I've read something about what S2 did to Hot Issue after their debut so I hope the same internal problems do not occur for this group, too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread