- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
It was taken without your knowledge!?I didn't know someone was taking a picture![]()
All I know is that you are the one who posted itIt was taken without your knowledge!?
Who was it?![]()
It was sent by my friend who got it from their friend who got it from their friend who got it from their second cousin who got it from their boyfriend who got it from their mother's catAll I know is that you are the one who posted it![]()
It was sent by my friend who got it from their friend who got it from their friend who got it from their second cousin who got it from their boyfriend who got it from their mother's cat
And the cat got it from Tumblr. Their words not mine.![]()
So Moguri throws cats for fun...I didn't know someone was taking a picture![]()
A mirror?how should I find the culprit now!!