Kitty wants to play and cuddle (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Cute :pepeheart:
I was going to post on your profile but I can't so I'm saying it here, your sig looks so pretty, loved the colors :sanapray:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is this the kitty version of Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? lol cuz that's the vibe I'm getting here - you know, like how Elsa was so reluctant and just wanted to sleep, but Anna really wanted to go outside and play in the snow?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread