- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,149
- Reactions Received
- 46,812
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 180,403
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Last week, I posted a thread announcing that my roommate and I were getting a cat:
kpopsource.com
We ended up settling on a Tortie instead of a black cat (still female, though) and keeping the name they gave her, Summer, instead of changing it. My roommate says Summer saw her first and walked right up to her. If that ain't kitty love...!
I'll post pics later!
My roommate and I might be getting another kitty! - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
That's right - she's going to a rescue center in a few days, and she says there's a good chance of her bringing one home! We're already ready, though - we got the toys, the food, the litterboxes, and she's ordered (or is ordering, not sure) a cat tree!
kpopsource.com
We ended up settling on a Tortie instead of a black cat (still female, though) and keeping the name they gave her, Summer, instead of changing it. My roommate says Summer saw her first and walked right up to her. If that ain't kitty love...!
Last edited: