Knetz reaction to Seungri's retirement announcement (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Article: Seungri's declaration of retirement, "I've decided to retire from the entertainment industry, I've caused too much public concern"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+3,321, -40] You mean you were kicked out ㅋ

2. [+3,177, -57] "In a situation where society is branding me a rebel" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you make it sound like we're cornering you with nothing but rumors

3. [+2,991, -50] Well duh you should retire;;; just make sure you finish investigations, don't think you can weasel yourself out of this

4. [+254, -3] Do you really think this is the time for you to be writing out some post about retiring? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The public is branding you? You've still sold any shame you have, haven't you.

5. [+231, -7] What retirement? You're being kicked out.

-



Article: [Exclusive] Police ban Seungri from leaving the country for Katalk suspicions

Source: Kyunghyang News via Nate

1. [+2,545, -32] Why are police investigating this case???????? Shouldn't special investigations be on it at this point????? It's quite obvious that there are a lot of higher-ups involved ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,203, -13] Ban him from enlisting too

3. [+1,826, -12] It's over now, he should work on being a human being

4. [+88, -1] There are obviously a lot of children of higher officials involved in this and I think Seungri is being used as the sacrifice to cut the scandal at its tail

5. [+84, -2] Airport bans are decided by the Minister of Justice.... which means that there's just a lot of evidence against Seungri right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-



Article: [Exclusive] "Seungri's retirement was a decision made on his own, not YG... he's very pained"

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+430, -8] Don't think the whole scandal ends with Seungri~ investigate this thoroughly until punishment reaches everyone at the top

2. [+358, -10] When I saw D Nation post Park Bom and Sandara Park's new song as soon as Seungri's retirement was announced, I realized what a scary place the entertainment industry is..

3. [+291, -9] Don't get ready to run away, get ready to go to jail!!

4. [+39, -2] Yang CEO: Yah! Take care of this on your end! They keep trying to investigate me too!

5. [+26, -2] So where's YG's statement on them accusing the Katalks of being fake? Yang CEO basically fanned the fire on this one. If he's going to retire, he might as well expose something big on Yang CEO and go out with a bang. Imagine how much fishy stuff is going on with him.

-



Article: Seungri announces retirement -> investigations will continue

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+9,371, -84] This article is wording it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Seungri has taken out his retirement card" what is this, Yu Gi Oh?

2. [+7,910, -108] There are a lot of errors in his statement. Lee Seung Hyun-ssi seems to be calling this a retirement but this is basically an exile from the industry. He claims he's being unfairly branded by society like he's being wrongfully accused of something he didn't do. And to claim his retirement is to protect YG and Big Bang's honor? Who exactly is doing this for who? Did he not think that we know that he's just the tail to this scandal? We're in this until we see not only Big Bang and YG but Lee Seung Hyun and everyone involved with Burning Sun pay the price of their crimes. He seems to want to be remembered as someone responsible, as someone loyal to YG, and I can already sense his rage and regret at being caught right through his post ㅋㅋ how shameless.

3. [+4,905, -66] Journalist Kang Kyung Yoon and the victim Kim Sang Kyo claim they still have more to expose you with so just wait. This isn't going to end just because you retire.

4. [+4,515, -78] "Branded as a rebel by the nation" ㅋㅋ a rebel? Do you really think you're that special? Just call it criminal treatment and leave it at that ㅋㅋ

5. [+3,772, -73] This isn't a retirement, this is permanent exile for you, you ba$tard

-



Source: Naver

1. [+7,244, -81] It might not only be the end for your career but your life too ㅋㅋ There are already articles saying you're banned from leaving the country, which is decided by the Minister of Justice... there's just that much evidence against you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,507, -51] Not like you can ever come back again, what does retiring matter at this point

3. [+3,344, -52] Seungri: I'm not a celebrity anymore so leave me alone

4. [+1,806, -59] Nah, you're a criminal

5. [+928, -6] Investigate Yang Hyun Suk too, we can't allow them to end this with Seungri

-



Source: Naver

1. [+5,390, -82] You're being kicked out, what retirement? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,442, -35] He's treating this like he's leaving some group chat..

3. [+2,796, -44] His statement basically reads like, "I did nothing wrong but now that you're all investigating all the other celebrities in the Katalk room, I can't stand it. I've already made enough, I can live well off of the money I've already made so bye."

4. [+2,252, -56] He made no apology to his victims, just talked blah about the honor of 10 years of Big Bang and his fans or whatever. How shameless until the end.

5. [+447, -13] What honor is left to YG and Big Bang at this point? ㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious

-



Article: 'Rebuke' 'Hatred' 'Branded as a rebel'... what makes Seungri's retirement announcement uncomfortable

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+151, -3] I read his post and he's a psychopath. He wrote it without consideration for the emotions of anyone else but himself. Branded as the rebel? You crazy ba$tard, that word is there for you to use like this. He's a monster who utterly disgusts me but going into his Instagram and seeing how there are so many brainless foreign btches... If you still like him no matter what he does, you crazy South East Asian btches can go work right alongside him at his liquor and drug store, tsk tsk tsk.

2. [+124, -2] The fact that he wrote "branded as a rebel" made me realize he still doesn't get it. He still thinks he's being unfairly accused right now.

3. [+117, -3] Playing dirty until the end. He's treating the public like we're being unfair to him.

4. [+12, -0] Total psycho who still doesn't know what he did wrong... He made a lot of money for someone with no talent and acted out of line... Jail him immediately.

5. [+9, -0] Can't fix that character of his, just send him to jail


-------------------------------------------

1. [+7,244, -81] It might not only be the end for your career but your life too ㅋㅋ There are already articles saying you're banned from leaving the country, which is decided by the Minister of Justice... there's just that much evidence against you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Has this been confirmed yet? If so then it doesn't look too good for his innocence. Because the investigation team must be very confident that they have enough evidence to gain a guilty conviction.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Idk if this is true but rumor has it, Seungri didn't talk with YGE about his retirement and it was something he made on his own.
. [+358, -10] When I saw D Nation post Park Bom and Sandara Park's new song as soon as Seungri's retirement was announced, I realized what a scary place the entertainment industry is..
I saw this one coming...
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I so wonder if they actually banned him from leaving?
I don't know if South Korean law works the same as here in the UK. But British authorities do have the legal right to revoke your passport which bans you from leaving the country if you're currently under investigation for a crime(s)..
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I so wonder if they actually banned him from leaving?
Even if knetz want to make it a big deal, it's not. Is a very common measure, at least in my country, if you're accused or something you can't even leave your city.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know if South Korean law works the same as here in the UK. But British authorities do have the legal right to revoke your passport which bans you from leaving the country if you're currently under investigation for a crime(s)..
Even if knetz want to make it a big deal, it's not. Is a very common measure, at least in my country, if you're accused or something you can't even leave your city.
For my country passport seizures comes from the highest level of government (local police have to take the physical passport though). So for us its pretty serious they don't do it for all criminal cases which is why some rich folks can hop on a plane and never comeback.

So I wasn't sure how serious it was there
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For my country passport seizures comes from the highest level of government (local police have to take the physical passport though). So for us its pretty serious they don't do it for all criminal cases which is why some rich folks can hop on a plane and never comeback.

So I wasn't sure how serious it was there
Here they do this as a precautionary measure for most non-criminal cases. If it is something serious and the suspect is deemed as dangerous or prone to escape, they send them to jail for 6 months to 1 year.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what do they mean by that tho?
The coincidence of Bom's comeback in the middle of YGE/Seungri scandal has many people going bananas with weird theories. I've seen comments about all of this being planned...
:kermit:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The coincidence of Bom's comeback in the middle of YGE/Seungri scandal has many people going bananas with weird theories. I've seen comments about all of this being planned...
:kermit:
That's like saying BTS sold their soul to Satan okay maybe not like that but sksksk, seriously tho, if she had a date set before allll of this then they are delusional
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's like saying BTS sold their soul to Satan okay maybe not like that but sksksk, seriously tho, if she had a date set before allll of this then they are delusional
That's what I say. Bom waited for years to make a comeback and it has no relation with Seungri's case.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
anyone under serious crime investigation is usually banned from going out of country in most places
The rich in my country aren't tbh
Its why Roman Polaski ain't rotting in jail and that affluenza kid was in Mexico lol
Yeah I think they did. They released a statement about it.
Oh geez
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah shit's getting really real. This is the biggest scandal in Kpop I've lived through and I lived through T-ara, Daesang's and Bom's scandal. Those three scandals are becoming nothing in comparison tbh.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The rich in my country aren't tbh
Its why Roman Polaski ain't rotting in jail and that affluenza kid was in Mexico lol

Oh geez
I think affluenza kid had, but still went out lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah shit's getting really real. This is the biggest scandal in Kpop I've lived through and I lived through T-ara, Daesang's and Bom's scandal. Those three scandals are becoming nothing in comparison tbh.
Yeah like I really have no idea what to say about this all anymore. It was already bad but its just snowballing
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know if South Korean law works the same as here in the UK. But British authorities do have the legal right to revoke your passport which bans you from leaving the country if you're currently under investigation for a crime(s)..
I think it is, Lee Moonho (CEO of Burning Sun) was banned from leaving the country when his drug tests come out positive.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I don't even know what to say at this point. This is a monster case. I truly wonder how this will impact YGE in general. This whole situation is just a shame.

Leave me alone, but I laughed at this
[+9,371, -84] This article is wording it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Seungri has taken out his retirement card" what is this, Yu Gi Oh?
Let me find some light in the darkness, okay?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread