- Joined
- 31 March 2025
- Messages
- 5,687
- Reactions Received
- 4,428
- Location
- Wonyoung's fav place
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24,395
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
- Pronouns
- he-bow-bae
- Ship
- Wreck
NO BUT YOU ARE SPEAKING FACTS!!! Jake ain't my bias but this ver is sooo bopaye why do I low-key like this a bit more than the og, imagine if it was js slowed down a lil bit, I promise I'm not being biased bc he's my bias <3
yup I enjoyed his a lot but I haven't had the chance to listen to all 7 yet so who knows it might changeNO BUT YOU ARE SPEAKING FACTS!!! Jake ain't my bias but this ver is sooo boplol
yup I enjoyed his a lot but I haven't had the chance to listen to all 7 yet so who knows it might change![]()