Audio Knife ( SUNGHOON VER ) (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
yes bro I kept seeing comments ab him turning it into a Brazilian phonk song ijboling now he has his own song to aura farm too </3 idk why this is so funny to me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
yes bro I kept seeing comments ab him turning it into a Brazilian phonk song ijboling now he has his own song to aura farm too </3 idk why this is so funny to me
that's what I thought when I gave this a listen, I was Vibing
:haylul::pepetwerk:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
that's what I thought when I gave this a listen, I was Vibing
:haylul::pepetwerk:
I was vibing too but everytime i see the Brazilian phonk comments I start laughing and tears r coming out of my eyes which I rarely ever cry when laughing so I guess sunghoon is special :joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I was vibing too but everytime i see the Brazilian phonk comments I start laughing and tears r coming out of my eyes which I rarely ever cry when laughing so I guess sunghoon is special :joshmeh:
:kokorohappy: maybe he was aura farming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread