- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reactions Received
- 7,659
- Location
- Lunar,CaratLand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Guess who’s back? Back again. Koala’s back. With her never ending jumbled words,but positive endearment to forum users. If you notice I am AWFUL at making this fully about myself like some people! I just wanna love on everyone,but please accept this is an iPod typing so it will be MESSY. It will be COMBUSTED INTERNALLY. I want to give my words on something you can even turn this into a discussion about! It’s like discussion appreciation.
ABORT MISSION. ACCIDENTALLY POSTED MY THREAD BEFORE IT WAS DONE.
Quick. Tell me if you want a cute rap and I’ll give you a seventeen picture To top it off
ABORT MISSION. ACCIDENTALLY POSTED MY THREAD BEFORE IT WAS DONE.
Quick. Tell me if you want a cute rap and I’ll give you a seventeen picture To top it off
Last edited: