Appreciation Koala’s 1000th post celebration. (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They call me crybaby. But a baby I am.
The softest on the block but filled with more angst when I go positively ham.
I fancy only the suavely girls of the new generation. A true commemoration
I wanna be tough,but I would rock em sock em with a fuzzy uwu before I block em.
Cry Ba Ba is my new name.
For I make Koala relevant enough for her 1 second of fame.



I don’t know I’m this way. THANK YOU BTW CRYBABY
A6E3C178-45AB-4B4E-AAE7-8DD0EC5A58DC.jpeg


Here’s a scary Hosh
THE RAP WAS ADORABLE AND CUTE

BUT UR ALREADY RELEVANT UWU

I love hoshi uwu
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
THE RAP WAS ADORABLE AND CUTE

BUT UR ALREADY RELEVANT UWU

I love hoshi uwu
uwu. Hope to see you around more. I’ll improve. This thread was last minute change because I failed 👀
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay that was actually pretty amazing. Hats off to you! Saved and bookmarked

As a matter of fact, just saying that doesn't do your rap justice. It was that good that you get this gif from me, the token Australian mod (t-that's what I am right..?)



Congrats on 1K! :pepeheart:
:c omg this was so soft.

LOL. I’m not an Aussi OI OI OI mod.

:c I know it would have been great. I’m a Merica slash Hail Mother Russ mod
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I just want your love, but that's too powerful and valuable for me to handle :(
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww baby Koala why I missed this (cause u posted at 4AM that's why xd), tag me on things like this so I don't miss them :nekoshy:

Congratz for 1k! :d It's the milestone from going from nugu to rookie right, not that it matters when you have that pretty title of yours :3

I want cute rap too :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread