so I got this new Japan/sakura t-shirt the other day and after wearing it, I realized it has not only made my bra but my entire upper body all blue. I was like finally my skin is dyed in the colors of my soul (emo joke hihihih, sorryy)
actual dye yeahWas, it just fluff and lint from the new shirt or did the dye actually transfer onto your skin?
Where there's blame, there's a claim!actual dye yeah
Smurfs was a great show and now you can join that greatness <3
Well oops : /![]()
Smurfs accused of antisemitism and racism
Fans angry over new book alleging that Peyo's much-loved children's tale contains overtones of both Stalinism and nazismwww.theguardian.com
just saying
it's ok. it's crazy how many kids shows actually have f'ed up stories behind it.Well oops : /
Yeah like Looney Tunes and those banned cartoons : oit's ok. it's crazy how many kids shows actually have f'ed up stories behind it.
yeah crazy to think we still grew up with thoseYeah like Looney Tunes and those banned cartoons : o
Yeah scary times indeed.yeah crazy to think we still grew up with those