- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,111
- Reactions Received
- 52,977
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 173,072
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
(G)I-DLE Donates 50 Million Won to Flood Recovery Efforts
Group (G)I-DLE donated 50 million won to the Korean Red Cross to to support recovery efforts following the recent flood damage.According to the Korean
(G)I-DLE donated 50 million won to the Korean Red Cross to to support recovery efforts following the recent flood damage.
According to the Korean Red Cross on the 29th, (G)I-DLE members Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua donated a total of 50 million won to support flood recovery efforts.
Recently, (G)I-DLE faced controversy after wearing costumes featuring the Red Cross logo during a music broadcast. The use of the logo without permission raised questions, as Article 25 of the Korean Red Cross Organization Act prohibits the unauthorized use of the Red Cross mark for business or propaganda purposes. In response, Cube Entertainment has been in active discussions with the Korean Red Cross to prevent future occurrences and issued an apology, acknowledging the issue with the stage costumes.
More at the link.
@nev