Weebs are only supposed to answer the questionsKoreaboos, remember to watch "The Tatami Galaxy".
It's better than your "Sky Castle".
Not while promoting "The Tatami Galaxy".Weebs are only supposed to answer the questions![]()
Uh huhNot while promoting "The Tatami Galaxy".![]()
Nah, this shit sexualises itselfAre you jelly that you can't sexualize your senpais since k boys are superior
TouchéNah, this shit sexualises itself
For nudity
![]()
.. two properly, I took course in high school to learn some basic, later took some in uni too. Not that my skills are anywhere where they should be :oof_tea: , i haven't kept it up and have forgotten most.How many times have you attempted to learn Japanese
Did you ever stick with it?
Well I'm looking forward second season of the Promised Neverland, but that will be at least year away. For shows coming out this year, I'm looking forward to Sword Art Online 3: part 2, Boku no hero academia's new season and hihayafury's new season :)Any upcoming shows you’re looking forward to?