TV KOREAN ACTRESSES TO MAKE GIFS OF??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I roleplay on Tumblr and love making HQ resources. Right now, I really want to feel that satisfaction™ of making a full HQ GIF pack of a faceclaim who is a woman of color. I'm thinking an East Asian actress right now, specifically Korean, but I'm open to other ethnicities as well.

I wanted to do Song Hye Kyo but she's 37, and I feel like making GIFs of someone younger.

Here are some of my GIFs from my GIF packs:





Please help me and suggest some ladies, pls <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I was going to suggest my two favorite ladies Moon Chae Won and Shin Min Ah but they're both in their 30s and you said you want younger actresses.
So I'll suggest Park Bo Young and Chae Soobin.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Kim So Hyun
Kim Yoo Jung
Chae Soo Bin
Kim Hye Yoon
Kim Ji Won

Park Min Young - she's in her 30s but is one of my favourite actresses. and she looks really young
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread